Here at BVMH Groundworks, we provide locally trusted services for all types of groundworks. In our role as groundwork contractors, we handle projects related to any kind of domestic or commercial build, be it a house, business property or even equestrian facilities. We own our requisite machinery and plant, so unlike some of our competitors who rely on third-party leasing, our team can get started on groundwork projects without delay. Located in Worthing, we provide services in Sussex and across the South East, including sites in Brighton, Chichester, Haywards Heath and Horsham.
While we take on projects on any kind, we have listed below some of the most common work that we undertake as groundwork contractors.
• Residential Extensions Groundworks – We have extensive experience in digging foundations for extensions large and small. Our team works to any architectural plans, offering advice on practical alterations where necessary. We work quickly and efficiently to deliver this early stage of construction on time and within budget
• Footings – As the feature that supports foundations and prevents settling, footings play a pivotal role in any foundation installation work, particularly in areas with troublesome soil. In most cases, we create footings by pouring concrete into an excavated trench, carrying out reinforcement measures as required
• Hardstanding – If you require a resilient space to park a large number of cars or other vehicles, we install hardstanding at sites surrounding our Worthing base. Due to its durable nature and resistance to spillages, we recommend using concrete, but happily work to any requirement our clients have
• Oversites – As vastly experienced groundwork contractors, we have impressive proficiency in both solid slab oversites as well as beam and block floors. Both approaches seal the space beneath the ground floor of a house, taking into consideration differing load-bearing methods for multiple soil types
In our role as groundwork contractors, we also specialise in foundation installations. For more information please visit the dedicated page for this service.
For an efficient, cost-effective approach to your project, BVMH Groundworks also provides a demolition and site clearance service in Worthing, Brighton, Chichester, Haywards Heath, Horsham and throughout Sussex.
With a trading history stretching back to 2004, and with a team that shares over a century of trade and industry experience, we have the ability to adapt our services to suit the needs of each individual client. As groundwork contractors offering a completely tailored approach, we work with a wide range of individuals, businesses and civil authorities, including:
• Property Developers
• Water Companies
• Civil Engineers
• Residential Homeowners
• Farm Owners
• Drainage Companies
• Landscape Designers
• Equestrian Facility Designers
As groundwork and excavation experts, we ensure that your project in Worthing or any surrounding Sussex areas receives an efficient, superior-quality start. Our team has an outstanding work ethic, a clean and tidy manner and a friendly, professional manner that sees us integrate seamlessly into any job.
We have a vast portfolio showcasing the projects we have successfully brought to completion. For an insight into the range or work we take on, as well as the quality of the results we achieve, please visit the previous projects and case studies page.
To schedule an initial consultation and site visit with the founder and owner of our company, please contact us. We happily discuss the groundwork needs for projects of any size throughout the region, from Haywards Heath to Horsham, and from Brighton to Chichester.